Thursday 23 July 2020

TRADING

WALT: Write An Introduction That hooks your audience  

“Mum can I call Max, please”

“ok, Jhon,” replied mum

RING RING RING RING goes mum’s phone it turns out the Max was calling me so I answered.

“Hi Max”

“Hi John”

“Max do you want to do a trade for your cat the one you brought to pet day at school”.

“Ok, I guess What for” “umm I don’t know come to my house this afternoon and I will show you... ok bye, Max”. 

“Bye John”.

“Mum can Max come over this afternoon” 

“Sure John”

“Yay,” I responded.

Then I go upstairs to my room and leave mum in the living room. RING RING RING RING goes mums phone (again) “it’s for you!”Mum screamed on the top of her voice. 

I answered the phone oh its max. 

“Sorry John I will have to come at 7:00 pm an I will bring my cat”

“but IT'S SATURDAY MORNING” max ended the call.

“Oh well,” I say.


TO BE CONTINUED 

No comments:

Post a Comment