Tuesday 4 August 2020

Dog Writing (SSW)

 Dog writing



It was a lovely day and my owner John had left for work “UGH”. Now I have to set and do nothing until my owner Jhon comes back. I was bored after dog hours it was like there was no one living on earth. And when he gets back he can’t play with me well that’s what he thinks. But I’m sure he has enough time to play with me. Because when he gets back he makes diner for HIMSELF and gives be dog food (the one that I hate of course). Then after diner, he plays that weird game called Fortnite. See instead of playing game’s (of Fortnite) he can play with me. 



I have been in this boredom for years and he only gives me a walk for ten mins (IN THE GARDEN). So until he gets back I’m going to play a game (that he might get a bit angry about). I go to the toilet and pull down this weird thing that people call “toilet paper”.



But it’s so soft and my owner Jhon buys a lot of it when I mean a lot I really mean it. And I wonder why is it in the toilet. Well, the main point is that I love to play with it. But I have one slight problem what will my owner Jhon say about it. I kinda got SCARED to overcome my feelings s carried on playing with the toilet paper, But I was still SCARED Suddenly, I heard the keys rattling oh no I ran to the door hoping that he won’t go to the toilet. But as always he went straight into the toilet after. Noooooo what will he say he might kick me out of the house then I’ll have nowhere to lIVE!!!! When he got out he was mad oh he was mad. If I felt so SCARED I wish I never touched the “TOILET PAPER”. He started screaming at me I was so sad. I wished that I could go back in time and fix this mess but, I can’t do such a thing. He started to scream at me so hard I could have left myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment